This is a great recipe for a variety of different fish anytime of year!
Zingy Creamy Tahini Salmon
- 1pound fresh, wild caught salmonor whitefish or trout!
- 1/4cup TR Zingy Creamy Tahini
- 2whole lemons1 sliced for cooking, 1 wedged for serving
- 1 cup quinoa or rice
- 1/2cup organic cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 2 Tbsp kalamata olivesyou could sub capers for these if you prefer, just be careful not to add to many as they're salty!
- 1 whole diced fresh organic cucumber
- 1/4 cup red onionoptional