A hearty, fragrant, vegetable, brussel sprouts have, for a long time, gotten a bad rep. Even though I like brussel sprouts prepared just about any way, I think a lot of people must not like them boiled or steamed. SO, I’ve taken to roasting brussel sprouts for my pickier eaters. Suddenly, a lot more people think my beloved brussel sprouts aren’t so bad! To add some different zing, we topped our roasted brussel sprouts with some of The Redheads Zingy Creamy Tahini Vinaigrette, mmmm!
- 1.5 pounds brussel sprouts
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 tsp salt to taste
- 1-2 Tbsp The Redheads Zingy Creamy Tahini Vinaigrette to taste
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Trim bottom of brussels sprouts, remove any yellowed leaves, and slice each in half top to bottom.
- In a bowl, mix brussel sprouts, olive oil, salt and pepper to coat.
- Pour them on a sheet pan and roast for 35-40 minutes until crisp on the outside and tender on the inside.
- Shake the pan every 5-7 minutes or so for even browning.
- Taste, and add more salt and pepper if necessary. Transfer back to a bowl. Stir in The Redheads Zingy Creamy Tahini Vinaigrette, and serve hot or warm. Enjoy!
Try this recipe with our Balsamic Vinaigrette for a delicious switch up!
Share this Recipe