It’s still March in Michigan, which means the Maple Trees are still tapped and sap is still being boiled to syrup. But, we celebrated the first day of Spring earlier this week and that means Asparagus season is right around the corner! SO, in preparation for the first fresh local veggies, we adapted this LOADED Asparagus Cobb Salad recipe with our Radiant Red Wine Vinaigrette! It’s the perfect Spring salad, transitioning us from heavy warm foods, to something just as filling and satisfying, but with some fresh crunchy goodness!
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
- 6 cups organic romaine chopped
- 1/2 pound fresh asparagus cooked ahead of time
- 1 whole avocado peeled, pitted, diced
- 2 whole hard boiled eggs peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup cooked and diced bacon
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 whole chicken breast diced
- 1/2-3/4 cup Radiant Red Wine Vinaigrette link in the description!
- In a large salad bowl or several personal salad bowls/plates, arrange all ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When ready, evenly distribute Radiant Red Wine Vinaigrette and serve!
*Try this recipe with our Zingy Creamy Tahini or Outstanding Balsamic Vinaigrette!
*This recipe was adapted from wholeandheavenlyoven.com
*Photo credit also goes to wholeandheavenlyoven.com