THIS. This pizza is the perfect, perfect spin on the traditional pizza. So. Much. Flavor. Such great texture. EASY. And, should we dare say…healthy?! We here at TR are gluten free, so we started with a store bought gluten free crust, but you can use or make whatever kind of crust you want. From there, we top our crust with some of the OUTSTANDING Balsamic Vinaigrette for that creamy, vinegar’y goodness, some roasted veg and garlic, goat cheese, the fresh arugula, a little more BV and some parmesan, bake, top with a little fresh/raw arugula and BV and, VIOLA, HEAVEN! This Arugula & Roasted Veg Pizza is also very easily adjusted to suit your personal tastes, allergies, or seasonal veg preferences. Hope you enjoy as much as we do. Every Friday 🙂
- 1 12-16 inch pizza crust you can make your own recipe, or buy a frozen one at the store - just bake the loaded pizza according to crust instructions
- 1/2 cup The Redheads Outstanding Balsamic Vinaigrette 1/4 cup for the base and 1/4 cup for drizzling over top
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese 1/4 cup for base and 1/4 cup for finishing touches
- 1/4 cup sliced roasted garlic
- 1/2 cup sliced, rehydrated sundried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced, roasted red peppers roast your own or buy a jar
- 1/3-1/2 cup goat cheese
- 1/3 pound organic arugula local if in season!
- Pour 1/4 cup TR Balsamic Vinaigrette over your crust and use a spoon to evenly distribute.
- Top crust and BV with roasted garlic, roasted red peppers, sundried tomatoes, goat cheese, 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese.
- Top veggies and cheese with 2/3 of the arugula and most of the remaining Parmesan (leaving just a touch for garnish). Bake according to crust instructions or until the crust is golden brown and toppings are hot.
- Once the crust is done and toppings are hot, remove from oven and top with remaining arugula, Parmesan cheese, and 1/4 cup of TR Balsamic Vinaigrette drizzled over top. Cut in slices, serve, and enjoy!
The Redheads Outstanding Balsamic Vinaigrette 6 pack or 1 bottle